About Me
Hello, my name is Kitija, but I better prefer if people from other countries call me Katy. Usually friends call me Kicha. I'm 13 years old girl from Latvia. I have brown hair and green eyes.
People may think I'm shy at first, but once we start to hang out, they find me completely different person. When I have good mood you can have much of laughs with me. Some people may say that I'm annoying, because I like to know what's happening in their lives, I want to help.
I think that skin colour, eye colour, hair colour or body form means nothing, because the most important thing is what's in person's heart - the way he speaks and treats other people.
My the most favourite band is One Direction, but there are people who hates them. 1D guys are just boys who are living their own dreams, so why hate if they did nothing to you.
My favourite singer is Avril Lavigne. I can't wait for new songs from her. This year her 5th album is coming out.My favourite book is "Night School" by C. J. Daugherty, and favourite movie is "The Butterfly Effect"
No comments:
Post a Comment