Saturday, 9 March 2013

Seasons

Summer and Autumn
  •        I like summer, because usually it's really warm and sometimes hot. For month or two I usually go to country-side, where I spend much time with cousin. We normally stay up all night and sleep all day long. Our breakfasts normally consists or cherry and other fruit in orchard. I find night more interesting than day. Because when it's day, you can see everything and you're not afraid of everything. At night you can walk around and pretend that you're in a movie. Summer is also time when we don't have to go to school. And itš my Birthday in the end of summer.
  •       Autumn is time when leaves change colour, when rainy days comes back.I enjoy rain, because it makes relaxing sound, but sometimes when I have to walk around deep puddles and there's no place to put a step, I hate rain. In autumn children start to go to school again. Personally I always get excited to buy new school stuff and meet classmates three months of summer holidays. 
                I think it's not right to choose favourite season, every season has something beautiful and something that you may enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment