Winter and Spring
I think every season has something beautiful in it.
- Winter is the time when starts new year. When first snow falls children gets all happy about it. In winter we also celebrate Christmas and New Year. On Christmas people usually give each other presents and makes each other happy. I like the way children gets all excited about Santa , which came to put presents under the Christmas tree. About New Year I like, that outside there are fireworks at midnight.
- Spring is the time when nature wakes up and gets all green. Lots of animals which sleeps in winter wakes up. I like the way everything gets green, because it's one of my favourite colours. In spring we celebrate Easters. I usually go to my country-side and me and my cousin search for easter eggs in the morning. It makes me excited even through I know that my cousin's grandparents hide eggs. On Easters we also have to swing a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment